Buying A Painting
Have you found a painting you would love to own?
Just click on the painting to see more details and options. You can purchase the painting by clicking the ADD TO Cart button.
You will then be taken to the Shopping Cart / Checkout page.
When you are ready to checkout click the button on the Checkout page that looks like this:
We use PayPal to process payments. You do not need a PayPal account as there is an option to just pay by credit card (See Image).
NOTE: If you wish to pay by alternative means such as Direct Bank Transfer, Money Order etc please contact me for details – Contact Rod
If you want to talk to me about one of my paintings then click here to contact me or call me on:
Australia 0404 970 689
International +61 404 970 689
or email me at rodmooreart@ gmail.com
Just ask me a question and I am more than happy to chat about my art. I would love to talk to you about a specific painting and answer any questions you may have.
1. If you are interested in buying a painting, just click on the Add To Cart button for that painting and follow the instructions to purchase it through PayPal. If you have any questions, please email me or give me a call. If a painting is not marked sold it is available for purchase.
2. If you see a painting that has been sold but want something similar (or a different size of an available painting) please email me. I am always happy to accept commissions for one of my Sold paintings. Please see information on Commissions
3. The price often includes a frame and will generally be noted as such. If you want your painting framed this will increase the price. Contact us to discuss the type of frame you would like and the price.
4. Once payment is received I will prepare your painting for shipping. All paintings need to dry so depending on when the painting was completed it may be available for immediate shipment or it may have to wait until dry.
5. Postage and Handling varies depending on size of painting and your location. We ship from Australia worldwide. Please contact us regarding shipping. Smaller paintings have a standard shipping price. Larger works may require a quote for shipping. Check for shipping details on individual painting as often the price includes shipping.
6. I will notify you once the painting has shipped so you will know when to expect your delivery.
7. My paintings are shipped worldwide, personally packaged and fully insured. Please watch this video for details on how we package and ship your painting to you. (Note: This video is intended as a demonstration of our packing process and it may vary depending on size, thickness etc of painting). Paintings on loose canvas may be sent rolled in a postal tube:
8. All my paintings are covered by a 100% guarantee. If you would like to return a painting, just return it within 14 days (in the same condition it was sent) and I will refund your purchase price, less any shipping costs.
9. Every painting comes with a Certificate Of Authenticity to protect your investment
If you have any other questions then do not hesitate to get in touch as I am only to happy to help you own the right painting for you.